Living in this new era of technology, a website can be crucial to growing your business. People are not looking for businesses the same way that they used to… 93% of business purchase decisions start online. If you don’t have a website, it’s a 100% guarantee you are missing out on a lot of customers/clients. And it’s okay, a lot of business owners do not have a website and the sad news is… Most of them are suffering because of it, you don’t have to. Your competitors are likely online and to beat them, you must level up and gain your own online presence. They’re getting in front of your potential customers, don’t let them steal your money away from you. I can’t stress enough how important a website is… Here’s a few super important reasons below.
- It can give people more info that they need to purchase like a phone number, directions, policies, or an address.
- It can break down in detail your services or products and why they need them which increases their chances of being sold.
- It can give your future customers, a sense of who you are which builds trust.
- It can also give customers a chance to buy from you right then and there for convenience. Many people fall into the trap of buying on impulse. (I’m guilty of this, as well :-)) Get them when they’re ready.
- Your customers can have access to you directly through your website. Customer service is the #1 important thing to pay attention to when owning a business and this helps quite a bit.
- You can be accessed worldwide which increases your reach and scalability. This can help in many ways, just imagine the possibilities.
- It just simply looks better. It shows your business is legit and it takes the trust factor up like 50%. Professionalism is important when it comes to owning a business. How you look is literally everything. And this is one key to professional branding.
There are lots of people looking for your services or products right now online and they’re not seeing you which is missed sales. The key to a growing and flourishing business is to increase your visibility so you can increase your sales. The web has a more substantial reach than any other form of advertising. Your website is like your business card online except you can do waaaay more with your website.
The second most important thing to grow your business after actually having a website is making sure you have a professional and high-quality website. Sometimes, it can be hard to take a business seriously if their website is poorly created or badly formatted. Getting a nice, professional website made and done right can cost between $600-$15,000 depending on what you need from your website. You can get one done professionally right here at lionleadsdigital.com for a super affordable price. You literally do not have to do anything but tell me what your vision is and it’ll be done in only 2 weeks, super easy right? I’ve helped many business owners get the perfect website and they have benefited greatly from having one made right.
Bottom line is… If you have a business, you NEED a website. You can’t afford to go without one.